Saturday, March 13, 2010

Vermicelli Salad

Oh sweet yummy pasta salad of my youth! It has been too long since I have had an opportunity to make this, but its so good, even the next day. I could eat this all by itself as a meal! But, its perfect with Mom's Grilled Italian Chicken. I know she got this recipe from a co-worker at the hospital. One time she was sick before we had to go to a party and she asked me to take over to make it. Ever since then I was in charge!

1 box Vermicelli, cooked to al dente, and cooled

2 medium cucumbers, peeled and diced

2 diced tomatoes, seeds removed

2 green peppers, diced

1 bunch of green onions cut up

1 large bottle, Wishbone Italian Dressing

1/2 bottle of Salad Supreme

simple.. you mix all the ingredients together, cover and refrigerate overnight. Serve chilled. How easy is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment